Find and understand the functions of the Logmanager.
✅ Plan Availability: Corporate, Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, Researchers, and Collaborators
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
On this page:
About the Logmanager
- The Logmanager helps you analyze Clickstreams collected during Navigation tasks.
- Logmanager allows you to:
- Filter URLs in a Clickstream in a specific task or all tasks.
- Rename URLs. Give a shorter name for easier analysis.
- Hide URLs belonging to domains irrelevant to your study.
When you open the Logmanager, the table at the bottom shows:
- URL/Alias column: URLs visited during Navigation tasks
- N column: The number of participants that visited each URL
Find the Logmanager
- Go to the Results section of your study.
- Select Clicks & Paths in the left menu.
- Click Logmanager above the Clickstream on the right.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.