Use these steps to filter URLs in a Clickstream.
✅ Plan Availability: Corporate, Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, Researchers, and Collaborators
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
For easier analysis, filter the list of aliases displayed in the table in the Logmanager.
To filter URLs in a Clickstream, follow these steps:
- Open the Logmanager.
- Under Filter URLs, choose the filter:
- Show URLs from: Show URLs that belong to all tasks or specific tasks.
- That contain: Show URLs that contain a specific parameter/text.
- Add the parameter/text in the box.
- Click Search.
- Duplicate Alias: Choose to show duplicated URLs.
- Click Show to show all URLs.
- Click Hide to hide duplicated URLs.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.