At A Glance
UserTesting clips, videos, and highlight reels can be embedded and played in Canva designs, enabling enriched digital content.
The UserTesting integration for Canva is available on the following subscriptions:
|Flex plan||Seat-based plan|
|Essentials ✓||Startup ✓|
|Advanced ✓||Professional ✓|
|Ultimate ✓||Premium ✓|
On this page:
How It Works
Canva is an online design tool used by startups, small businesses, and marketing teams for digital content and graphic creation.
Copy link from UserTesting
- Open the UserTesting clip, highlight reel, or session video that you’d like to embed.
- Select “...” icon next to the clip to open the share modal.
- Choose Viewable by: Anyone with the link
- Select Copy link.
Embed UserTesting in Canva
- Open a new or existing Canva design or document.
- Ctrl + V (PC) or Command + V (Mac).
- Video should appear in design or document.
Want to learn more? Check out these Knowledgebase articles...
Prefer a short video? Check out our University courses...
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.