Learn the difference between Codeless and Code integration when testing Mobile Apps. To find device compatibility, refer to Device compatibility by study type.
✅ Plan Availability: All Plans
✅ Plan Availability (included): Premium
➕ Plan Availability (when purchased separately): Essentials, Professional, and International
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
On this page:
About Mobile app testing
- UserZoom allows you to test your app regardless of the development stage it is in.
- You can perform different studies in app prototypes, non-live apps, and live apps.
Code Integration (SDK) vs Codeless app testing
|Code Integration (SDK)||Codeless app testing|
Mobile app testing and Moderated studies
- UserZoom Moderated studies allow you to test mobile web and mobile apps.
- For mobile apps, no SDK integration is needed.
- The UserZoom Live app records the participant's whole screen allowing them to switch between the UserZoom Live app and the browser or mobile app being tested.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.