Learn about intercepting participants based on an event or when a specific action is taken in an app.
✅ Plan Availability (included): Premium
➕ Plan Availability (when purchased separately): Essentials, Professional, and International
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
- By default, the View Intercept (Welcome Page) can be triggered right after the view has fully loaded by selecting the Start Method: At a Specific Section of the App.
- Studies can be triggered:
- At any point in your app (as long as you can detect when the action/event occurs).
- When specific events happen or specific actions are made by selecting the Start Method: At a Specific Section of the App.
- If your app developers are able to find when those events/actions happen, they can then add the Site Intercept or the Feedback Tab codes in the part of the app code.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.