✅ Plan Availability (included): Professional, International, and Premium
➕ Plan Availability (when purchased separately): Essentials
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
Study set up
- Click Create New Study .
- Enter a required Study name.
- Choose the Participant Language from the drop-down.
- This can be changed later.
- Keep in mind, the Legal Consent page will remain in the language initially chosen. To resolve this, create a new study in the new language and copy the welcome page in that language.
- Select the Study Privacy:
- Only you (private)
- Everyone on your team (shared)
- Click Next.
- Select Unmoderated as the study approach.
- Choose Advanced UX Research as the Study type.
- Pick the device type:
- Tablet & Mobile
- Native App
- Click Create Study .
- Select your recruitment type:
- Click Add Segment .
- Create and manage your segments.
Customize your study
- If you'd like to customize your study later:
- Click Next to finalize the creation wizard process.
- Come back to the Study Builder later to continue editing the study.
- To customize your study now, add any or all of these options