Learn how to test through the design lifecycle and the most effective methods to do so.
✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
- UserZoom allows you to test throughout the design lifecycle.
- Depending on the development stage (prototype, non-live web, or live web) you have different options in terms of study types or task/question types.
- Follow this guide for your design stage to find the best study type:
- Refer to this article for task and question types available per study type.
- Refer to this article for device types available per study type.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.