Use these steps to add QXscore to your study. To understand QXscore, refer to Interpret the QXscore.
✅ Plan Availability (included): None
➕ Plan Availability (when purchased separately): Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
On this page:
- Check if your account has QXscore available
- Tips on planning your study
- Add the QXscore task to your study
- Configure your study to get attitudinal and behavioral data
Check if your account has QXscore available
To add QXscore to a study, your account needs to have both the Advanced UX Research study type and the QXscore feature enabled. To check, follow these steps:
- Create an Advanced UX Research study.
- Go to the Study Builder section of your study.
- In the left menu, look for . If this button is available, you're able to add QXscore to your study.
Tips on planning your study
- To add QXscore to your account, you first need Advanced UX Research abilities. Contact your Account Manager for more information.
- Choose tasks that can be repeated over time if you are planning to run longitudinal benchmarking studies. For example:
- Make sure the specific product or menu item will still be available.
- For competitor benchmarking studies, choose tasks that can be easily replicated on competitor sites to make sure the scores are comparable.
- Get buy-in from the team.
- Align the tasks you include with your wider team, where appropriate, to help you get more buy-in to the results.
- Promote the study with key stakeholders to get buy-in to the results.
- Think about the right sample size for your study to give you the best results to drive decision-making. For more information on Sample Size, check out the How many participants do I need? video in the UserZoom Academy.
- When doing a competitor benchmark, create a separate study to get that data.
Add the QXscore task to your study
- Create your Advanced UX Research study as normal.
- Go to the Study Builder section of your project.
- Select + Add QXscore in the left menu.
- Choose the Stimulus you're testing from the drop-down:
- Click Apply .
- Configure your study to get attitudinal and behavioral data. See below for details.
Configure your study to get attitudinal and behavioral data
- We've got you covered! Heavy lifting is done by us behind the scenes.
- These questions are automatically added when you add QXscore to your study, and can't be edited, removed, or have further questions added.
- To get behavioral data, we recommend testing at least 3 tasks that reflect your site or app’s experience (with at least 2 of them being Navigation tasks).
- These tasks are needed to validate if a participant was successful or not.
- Tasks that can be used are:
- When choosing your task type, remember that the best results come from revenue-critical journies.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.