Learn the limitations when switching from Desktop to Mobile Web in Advanced UX Research studies.
✅ Plan Availability: See below
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
✅ Plan Availability: All plans
- When using images as tabs (not available on Mobile Web), after copying the study, re-add the images as thumbnails.
- On Final Pages and Redirects, the Close window option (not available on Mobile Web) is converted to Go to final page.
- When the study has recording enabled, Record the whole study is changed to Record Only Navigation tasks.
✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
- Domains allowed and Intercept pages are not copied (not available on Mobile Web).
- Site Intercepts and Feedback Tabs are not available for Mobile web for certain study types. Segments configured with a Site Intercept or Feedback Tab are converted to Invitation Links.
- The following are set to default when copied:
- Restrictions options
- Certain Look & Feel options
✅ Plan Availability (included): Professional, International, and Premium
➕ Plan Availability (when purchased separately): Essentials
Advanced UX Research studies with Card Sort tasks (not available on Mobile Web) can't be copied (duplicated). As a workaround:
- Copy (Duplicate) the original Desktop study to a new Desktop study.
- Delete all Card Sort tasks from the new Desktop study.
- Rearrange logic or conditions (if needed).
- Save the new Desktop study.
- Copy (Duplicate) the new Desktop study.
- Select Tablet & Mobile as the new Device Type.
- Customize as needed.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.