Learn about the Monitor section of your study and available actions.
✅ Plan Availability: All Plans
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, Researchers, and Collaborators
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
On this page:
- About the Monitor section
- Available information: All statuses
- Available information: Study offline
- Available information: Study live
About the Monitor section
- When you open any study in UserZoom Manager you are taken to the Monitor section.
- There you can perform various actions (launch/stop the study, test it, delete it, etc.), refer to information regarding your study and its progress, and also make use of shortcuts to other sections of the same study.
Available information: All statuses
- Study ID: The Unique ID that identifies each study in the account.
- Clear Data
- Delete study
- Created: Date the study was created.
Launched: Date the study was launched.
- First complete: Date of the first participant who completed the study.
- Last complete: Date of the last participant who completed the study.
- Active participants: How many participants are actively taking the study.
- Completes: Number of participants who completed the study.
- Videos: How many participants were recorded taking the study.
- Median Completion Time: Average time of study completion.
- Disqualified: How many participants were disqualified.
- Incidence Rate
- Excluded by quality controls
Available information: Study offline
Along with the items available for all studies, this information is available when the study is offline:
Available information: Study live
Along with the items available for all studies, the Study Monitor section is available when the study is live and includes the following information:
Setup button: Takes you to the recruitment section.
Test Study button: Allows you to test your study while live.
Stop Study button: Allows you to stop a live study.
Study Monitor section: Shows participant progress for your study.
- Live Intercept example:
- Icon descriptions:
- Active Participants: Participants actively taking the study (Number of participants).
- Excluded : Participants excluded due to sample quality control.
- Exits: Participants who exited the study early.
- Screenouts: Participants who were screened out.
Show completes only:
- Changes the table to show only completes.
- Appears below the Study Monitor table.
- Live Intercept example:
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.