Learn what you can find in the Study Details section.
✅ Plan Availability: All Plans
👥 User roles (Edit): Owner, Admins, and Researchers
👥 User roles (View only): Collaborators
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
Find the following information in the Study Details section:
- Study Type**: The selected study type
- Study Name (Internal): The study name in UserZoom Manager
- Study Name (External)*: The study name participants see
- Labels: Descriptors used to categorize and organize your studies
- Goals/Notes: List your research questions, what it is being tested, etc.
Device Type**: The devices participants can use to take the study:
- Mobile or Tablet Web
- Both Desktop and Mobile/Tablet Web
- Participants Language*: Choose the language of your study from the list.
- Privacy: Define the access level of your study.
- Legal Consent Request Page: To comply with privacy regulations, ask participants for permission to have their personal data collected and processed.
*Study Name (External) and Participants Language cannot be modified when the study is launched.
**Study type and Device Type cannot be changed once the study is created. You can duplicate your study, and start with a new device type.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.