Use these steps to create an Unmoderated Basic Usability Test for Desktop or Mobile Web. Learn more about Basic Usability Test feature compatibility, or check out the Basic Usability Test course in the UserZoom Academy.
✅ Plan Availability: All Plans
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
Study set up
- Click Create New Study .
- Enter a required Study name.
- Choose the Participant Language from the drop-down.
- This can be changed later.
- Keep in mind, the Legal Consent page will remain in the language initially chosen. To resolve this, create a new study in the new language and copy the welcome page in that language.
- Select the Study Privacy:
- Only you (private)
- Everyone on your team (shared)
- Click Next.
- Select Unmoderated as the study approach.
- If more study types are included with your plan, choose Basic Usability Test as the Study type.
- Pick the device type:
- Tablet & Mobile
- Native App
- Click Create Study .
- Select your recruitment type:
- Click Add Segment .
- Create and manage your segments.
Customize your study
To customize your study, add any or all of these options:
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.