Use these steps to set up an Intercept Questionnaire.
✅ Plan Availability (included): Professional, International, and Premium
➕ Plan Availability (when purchased separately): Essentials
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
On this page:
About Intercept Questionnaires
- In Advanced UX Research studies, Intercept Questionnaires allow you to intercept participants during a Navigation Task to ask them questions mid-task.
- When participants get to the intercepting URL you've configured, they see the Intercept Questionnaire.
- After these questions are answered, they continue where they left off in the Navigation Task.
At least one intercept URL has to be set to display this questionnaire.
- The Intercept questionnaire can be triggered once per participant in a Navigation task.
- Visiting any of the URLs that you define shows participants the whole Intercept Questionnaire.
Set up an Intercept Questionnaire
- Go to the Study Builder section of your study.
- Go to the Study section on the left menu.
- Click Questionnaires below the Navigation task.
- Choose Intercept Questionnaire.
- Configure the questionnaire.
- Hover over the first question in the Intercept Questionnaire.
- Click Intercept URL .
- Within the overlay window, click Add Intercept URL .
- Add the URL(s) where you want to intercept participants.
- Choose the operator for the condition to match the URL on the participant's browser.
- Not contains
- Starts with
- Click Save.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.