Use these steps to get a shareable public video clip link.
✅ Plan Availability: All Plans
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, Researchers, and Collaborators
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
On this page:
About public video clip links
- Shareable public links allow you to share selected video clips with your stakeholders without needing to grant them access to the rest of the results of your study.
- A UserZoom login is not needed to watch these clips.
- For privacy protection, clips shared with a public link do not include the participant's name.
- Along with sharing the clips, you can:
- If you prefer, you can also share the full results of a study.
Get a shareable public video clip link
- Go to the Results section of your study.
- Select Videos in the menu on the left.
- Go to the Clips tab.
- For the clip you want to share, click the three dots in the Actions column.
- In the pop-up menu, select Share clip.
- In the new window, click Copy link .
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.