Use these steps to configure an Instructions Page.
✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
On this page:
About the Instructions Page
- Instructions are used when creating complex studies to give participants helpful and specific information about the study.
- Include what is requested in the study (images, examples, steps, etc.) or include your company's Terms and Conditions for participants to accept before starting the study.
- The Instructions page is not mandatory so you can decide if it fits your study or not.
Configure an Instructions Page
- Go to the Study Builder section of your study.
- Click Instructions.
- Click on Add Instruction if the questionnaire has Page View enabled or on Add Page and then on Add Instruction if Page View is disabled.
- Insert the desired instructions and use the WYSIWYG Editor to add some design to the text.
- Click Save.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.