Learn about account access and user permissions.
✅ Plan Availability: All Plans
👥 User roles: Owner and Admins
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
On this page:
About account access
- Manage all users with access to your account through the Users & Teams section.
- Depending on the person's access needs, you can choose between different user roles.
|Join a Moderated session as a Note-Taker and access the share links|
|Change your profile details|
|Access support and education link|
|Access studies they own or are assigned to|
|Moderate a session (start session in monitor)||No|
|Edit studies they have access to||No|
|Launch studies they have access to||No|
|Delete all studies they can access||No|
|Export study data||No|
|Delete all studies||No||No|
|View all studies in the account||No||No|
|Reset the password of all users||No||No|
Owner or Admin
- View, edit, launch, and delete any study within the account.
- Edit the share settings of any study within the account.
- Create, modify, or delete/disable any user.
- Reset the password of users accessing with username/password.
- Access studies that:
- Edit and launch any studies to which they have access.
- Delete only their own studies.
- Edit the share settings only for their own studies. (If available for your account type)
- Access their profile information.
- Read-only access to:
- Study details
- Recruitment tab (Including the Scheduler in Moderated studies)
- Study Builder (including Previewing questions)
- Access Collaborator Links (Moderated studies).
- Results tab:
- Change the timezone in My Profile.
- Access the Support & Education link.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.