Users who access with a username and password can use these steps to change their password. For single sign-on users, see Accessing using Single Sign-On (SSO).
✅ Plan Availability: All Plans
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, Researchers, and Collaborators
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
On this page:
- Only users who sign in with their username and password can reset their password.
- Passwords must meet current security requirements.
- Owners and Admins can also reset other user's password.
- Click your Username in the top right corner.
- Select Account Settings in the drop-down menu.
- Click My Profile.
- Under Password, choose Change Password.
- Enter the old password first and then the new one twice.
- Click Continue.
Alternatively use the forgot password option in UserZoom Manager.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.