Use these steps to configure ranking points in Rank Order (Drag & Drop) questions.
✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
- Configure ranking points in Rank Order (Drag & Drop) questions so there are as many or fewer slots in the ranking as items.
- Choose predefined labels for the top and bottom end of the scale or enter your own.
To configure ranking points in Rank Order (Drag & Drop) questions, follow these steps:
- Open a Rank Order (Drag & Drop) question.
- Go to the Study Builder section of your study.
- In the left menu, go to the Study section.
- Hover over the question to see more options.
- Click Edit Question .
- Configure these settings
As many as answers:
- Each answer has to be ranked.
- For example, if there are six possible answers, each participant has to rank all 6.
- Choose the number of answers (from 1 to 5) for participants to rank.
- For example, if there are six possible answers, participants only have to rank the number of answers you've defined (from 1 to 5) and not all 6.
- As many as answers:
Customize points description (optional):
- Choose your points description from a list of predefined options.
- For example, Yes - No, Agree - Disagree, Relevant - Irrelevant, Trust - Do No Trust, etc.
- Points Labels (optional): Enter a custom Top point and Bottom point.
- Ranking Points:
- Click Save.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.