Use these steps to configure a Choice – One Answer (Drop Down) Question.
✅ Plan Availability: All Plans
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
The Choice – One Answer (Drop Down) question is a closed question that allows participants to select the best answer from a drop down list.
- Go to the Study Builder section of your study.
- Go to the task/questionnaire in particular.
- Click Add Question.
- Select Choice – One Answer (Drop Down).
- Using the WYSIWYG editor, enter your question in the Question Text box.
- Enter the possible answers.
- Add an 'Other' field, if needed.
- Configure these options, if necessary:
- Click Save.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.