Learn about Tree Testing questions.
✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
- Use Tree Testing questions to test the information architecture of a website.
- Ask participants where they would expect to find an item in a menu structure.
- Tree Test questions allow you to evaluate the findability, organization structure, and terminology of a website or prototype menu.
- Tree Testing questions can't be on the same page as other questions and need a page of their own.
- Learn how to configure a Tree Testing question.
- Tree Testing questions can be added as a task.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.