Use these steps to configure a Video Question.
✅ Plan Availability (included): Professional, International, and Premium
➕ Plan Availability (when purchased separately): Essentials
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
On this page:
About Video Questions
- Video questions allow you to get feedback from participants in Advanced UX Research for mobile and tablet studies by recording them directly with their device camera.
- These prove to be very effective when participants are expected to give a longer answer to a question that would be inconvenient to type on the device keyboard.
- Video questions must be on a page of their own.
- If the device has a poor internet connection, videos may not get to be uploaded.
- Only participants whose videos have been completely uploaded are considered completed.
- Video questions are only available in Advanced UX Research studies for Mobile and Tablet.
- Video questions are not available for the Intercept questionnaire.
Configure a Video Question
- Add a video question.
- Use the WYSIWYG Editor to add question text.
- Choose the mandatory options.
- Non-Mandatory (Video or Open Ended)
- Mandatory to Answer (Video or Open Ended)
- Mandatory to Answer (Video Only)
- Choose how long the video can be. The maximum length for a video question is 5 minutes.
- Set the preferred camera to be enabled by default.
- Click Save.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.