Learn how to change Navigation task validation after launch.
✅ Plan Availability (included): Professional, International, and Premium
➕ Plan Availability (when purchased separately): Essentials
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
- You can change the Navigation task validation criteria in your study after it has launched, but there are limitations.
- Regardless of the validation applied, the study has to be launched (and stopped, if you don't want to keep it launched) for the changes to apply.
Change Validation by URL
- You can only check or uncheck the Enable Validation by URL checkbox.
- URL parameters can't be changed.
- The Validation by URL also had to be applied when the study was previously launched and participants' data was collected.
Change Validation by Question
Add, change, or remove the validation question.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.