Use these steps to configure an Open Ended – Comments Box Question.
✅ Plan Availability: All Plans
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
The Open Ended – Comments Box question allows participants to insert free text as a response.
- Go to the Study Builder section of your study.
- Go to the task/questionnaire in particular.
- Click Add Question.
- Select Open Ended – Comments Box.
- Use the WYSIWYG Editor to add question text.
- Enter the possible answers.
- Add an 'Other' field, if needed.
- Configure these options, if necessary:
- Click Save.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.