Use these steps to create an Advanced UX Research study for apps. Learn more about Advanced UX Research for apps feature compatibility, or check out the Advanced UX Research courses (Advanced Ux Research and Benchmarking) in the UserZoom Academy. This study type requires the UserZoom SDK.
✅ Plan Availability (included): Premium
➕ Plan Availability (when purchased separately): Essentials, Professional, and International
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
- Click Create New Study .
- Enter a required Study name.
- Choose the Participant Language from the drop-down.
- This can be changed later.
- Keep in mind, the Legal Consent page will remain in the language initially chosen. To resolve this, create a new study in the new language and copy the welcome page in that language.
- Select the Study Privacy:
- Only you (private)
- Everyone on your team (shared)
- Click Next.
- Select Unmoderated as the study approach.
- Choose Advanced UX Research as the Study type.
- Choose Native App as the device type.
- Click Create Study .
- Click Add Segment .
- Create and manage your segments.
- Once you've added segments, click Go to Study Builder to begin customization.
Customize your study
To customize your study, add any or all of these options:
- Welcome Page
- Navigation task
- Navigation Only task
- Tree Test task
- Questions Only task
- Final Pages & Redirect Links
- Look & Feel