Use these steps to configure a Rank Order (Drag & Drop) Question.
✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
- Rank Order (Drag & Drop) questions ask participants to drag and drop items from a list in order of importance.
- You define the number of items and the required number of items to rank.
- For example, you may have ten items in the list of choices, but only ask participants to rank the top three.
To configure a Rank Order (Drag & Drop) Question, follow these steps:
- Go to the Study Builder section of your project.
- Go to the task/questionnaire in particular.
- Click New Question .
- Select Rank Order (Drag & Drop) under Classic Questions.
- Click Select.
- Add your question to the Question Text box.
- Enter the possible answers.
- Add an 'Other' field, if needed.
- Configure these options, if necessary:
- Set up the ranking points for the question.
- Customize points description.
- Add Points Labels (optional).
- Enter your answers.
- Add a comments box (optional).
- Add images to the question (optional).
- Set the exporting variable name for the question (optional).
- Choose the mandatory options (optional).
- Set the randomization options (optional).
- Click Save.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.