Use these steps to configure a Rating scale – Net Promoter Score (NPS) Question.
✅ Plan Availability: All Plans
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
The Rating scale – Net Promoter Score (NPS) is a customer loyalty question based on their likelihood to recommend.
- Go to the Study Builder section of your study.
- Go to the task/questionnaire in particular.
- Click Add Question.
- Select Rating scale – Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Use the WYSIWYG Editor to add question text.
- Enter the possible answers.
- Configure these options, if necessary:
- Click Save.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.