Use these steps to upload images to the Multimedia Center. To add an image directly to a question, see Add an image to a question.
✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
On this page:
About the Multimedia Center
- The Multimedia Center allows you to upload images for use in your study.
- Images uploaded to the Multimedia Center can be added to any question in your study.
- You can also add images to questions directly. These images are saved in Multimedia Center, and you can reuse them anywhere in the study.
- Maximum image size: 10MB
- The Multimedia Center is not viewable in Basic Usability tests. In Basic Usability tests:
- You are able to add images.
- The Multimedia Center is not accessible.
Upload images to the Multimedia Center
- Go to the Study Builder section of your study.
- Click the Settings icon in the left menu.
- Select Multimedia Center.
- Go to the Images tab.
- Click Add Image.
- Go to the Upload tab.
- Click Choose File.
- Find and select the image.
- Click Open.
- Edit the image (Optional).
- Rename the image in the Image name box.
- Crop the image to use part of it.
- Click one of the boxes at the top or right edge of the image.
- Drag the box until the image fits your needs.
- Click Save.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.