Use these steps to configure a Choice – Multiple Answers Question.
✅ Plan Availability: All Plans
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
The Choice - Multiple Answers question is a closed question that allows participants to select multiple answers from a list.
- Go to the Study Builder section of your study.
- Go to the task/questionnaire in particular.
- Click Add Question.
- Select Choice - Multiple Answers.
- Using the WYSIWYG Editor, enter your question in the Question Text box.
- Enter the possible answers.
- Add an 'Other' field, if needed.
- Configure these options, if necessary:
- Click Save.
- Additional question settings can be configured once the question is inserted.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.