Use these steps to edit Video Question settings.
✅ Plan Availability (included): Professional, International, and Premium
➕ Plan Availability (when purchased separately): Essentials
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
In Video Questions, you can edit:
- The maximum duration of the participant video
- Which camera records video, front or back
To edit Video Question settings, follow these steps:
- Go to the Study Builder tab of your study.
- Select Study in the left menu.
- Hover over the question.
- Click Edit .
- Edit these settings:
- Max Duration: Choose the maximum duration for a Video Question up to 5 minutes.
- Choose the default camera to record participant responses, Front or Back.
- If their device doesn't have the camera you've chosen, the existing camera is used.
- Click Save.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.