✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
Study set up
- Click Create New Study .
- Enter a required Study name.
- Choose the Participant Language from the drop-down.
- This can be changed later.
- Keep in mind, the Legal Consent page will remain in the language initially chosen. To resolve this, create a new study in the new language and copy the welcome page in that language.
- Select the Study Privacy:
- Only you (private)
- Everyone on your team (shared)
- Click Next.
- Select Unmoderated as the study approach.
- Choose Click Test as the Study type.
- Pick the device type:
- Desktop, Tablet & Mobile
- Tablet & Mobile
- Click Create Study .
If you don't want to or don't have time to continue building the study at this point, click the Next button to finalize the creation wizard process. You can always come back to the Study Builder at any time to continue building the study.
- Select your recruitment type:
- Click Add Segment to create and manage your segments.
- Once you've added segments, click Go to Study Builder to begin customization.
Customize your study
To customize your study, add any or all of these options:
- Welcome Page
- Configure a Click Test task
- Questions Only Task
- Final Pages & Redirect Links
- Look & Feel
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.