Use these steps to export Clickstream Paths as an image.
✅ Plan Availability: Corporate, Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, Researchers, and Collaborators
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
- Go to the Results section of your study.
- Select Clicks & Paths in the left menu.
- After generating the graph and the Clickstream appears, choose an option to export the Clickstream path as an image:
- Print: This allows you to print an image with the whole Clickstream path.
- Save All: This allows you to save an image with the whole Clickstream path.
- This allows you to download an image of the Clickstream path as seen on the screen.
- Save View also takes into account any zoom that you might have applied.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.