Use these steps to export study results.
✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
On this page:
Export study results
- Go to the Results section of your study.
- Select Data Exports in the left menu.
- In this view, you'll see all your exports and exports created by others for this study.
- You can delete or download exports created by you or others from this view.
- If the export you need is already there click Download . Remember to check the filter and date to ensure that all data is included.
- If the export does not exist, continue to step 3.
- Click + New Export .
- Your current filtered participants are included by default. If you'd like to apply a different filter, click the Data dropdown at the top right and choose which participants you'd like included in the export.
- All filters you've already created are shown in this view.
New filters must be added from the main Filter dropdown.
- Choose your export type in the New Export window:
- Summary Report: Excel or Word
- Condensed Data: Excel or Excel (SPSS)
- Raw Data: Excel
- To receive an email when the report download is ready, check the Send me an email with the download link when the export is ready. box.
- Click Export.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.