Understand the Summary report in Microsoft Word format.
✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
On this page:
About the Summary report in Word
- The Summary Word export includes a question-by-question and task-by-task breakdown of your study results.
- This view is similar to the Ratios & Responses (Data view) in the Results section in UserZoom Manager.
- The ordering of information flows as follows:
- Tasks (Ordered by task number)
- Results in this report are presented at a high level. To get a more granular, participant-by-participant view, try the Raw Data or Condensed report options.
Export the Summary report to Word
Refer to Export study results.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.