Use these steps to integrate Adobe Target with UserZoon.
✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
On this page:
- About integrating Adobe Target with UserZoom
- Recruiting & Data Segmentation
- Site Intercept / Feedback Tab (Recommended)
- Invitation Links
About integrating Adobe Target with UserZoom
- Use Site Intercepts to ask participants about their experience and opinions of the website shown.
- By doing this, you can have Adobe Target working along with UserZoom to:
- Ask specific questions of participants
- Show specific tasks to participants
- Filter results to show specific paths depending on the website visited
Recruiting & Data Segmentation
- Decide how the recruiting needs to be done:
- Site Intercept or Feedback Tab (recommended)
- Invitation Links
- To segment the results, the ideal scenario is to create one unique study with multiple segments, allowing you to analyze the results in full and/or apply filters.
- Depending on your needs, you could also create different tasks in the same study or directly create different studies.
- Site Intercepts, Feedback Tabs, or Invitation Links are unique per study and per segment, so there will always be a way to identify where participants are intercepted.
Site Intercept / Feedback Tab (Recommended)
- Create one study with a unique Navigation task.
- Add the segments with Site Intercept or Feedback Tab as the collector type. Create one segment per experience to be tested.
- In the experiment, click Code > Custom Code.
- Add the Site Intercept/Feedback tab code.
- Click Save.
- You can also make sure visitors only get intercepted once, regardless of the experience they get, by unchecking Use a different cookie for each collector segment or manually change the cookie name.
- Create one study with multiple Navigation task.
- Add a starting URL for each experience by inserting the URL provided in Adobe Target.
- To get this URL:
- Go to Preview Experiences.
- Right click Preview Links to copy the URL of each one.
- Apply task randomization, so only one of them is shown.