Learn about using Google Tag Manager with UserZoom. These are not the complete instructions, and provide a very basic outline of how this functionality is implemented. For complete instructions, refer to the Google Tag Manager Help section.
✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
- Create/Access your Google Tag Manager account.
- Verify Google Tag Manager code was added to your site.
- Add Tags.
- Site Intercept: Add this code to the desired webpage(s) where it should trigger an invitation to your UserZoom study.
- Feedback Tab: Add this code to the desired webpage(s) to show a permanent tab for visitors to click and start a UserZoom study
- Permanent Code: Add this code to the desired webpage(s) to permanently add code to trigger Site Intercepts or Feedback Tabs.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.