Use these steps to configure a Matrix - One Answer per Row Question.
✅ Plan Availability: All Plans
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
The Matrix - One Answer per Row question is a series of two or more questions where participants choose one answer per row from within a matrix.
- Go to the Study Builder section of your study.
- Go to the task/questionnaire in particular.
- Click Add Question.
- Select Matrix - One Answer per Row.
- Use the WYSIWYG Editor to add the question text.
- Enter the possible answers.
- Add an 'Other' field, if needed.
- Configure these options, if necessary:
- Click Save.
Star Rating questions
- To create a Star Rating question, choose Rating Stars as the Scale type.
By choosing this option, you can choose:
- Star color
- Number of Stars
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.