At a Glance
Quantum Metric is a “continuous product design” platform that enables business and technical teams to identify and measure opportunities to optimize digital experiences. UserTesting’s partnership with Quantum Metric enables you to quantify the potential impact of insights you uncover through the UserTesting Platform.
Quantum Metric integration is available on the following subscriptions:
How It Works
The UserTesting integration for Quantum Metric allows you to seamlessly bridge qualitative and quantitative insights to get a fuller picture of your feedback by mapping appropriate UserTesting sessions to Quantum Metric session replays. For customers who have a Quantum Metric account and have it enabled, we automatically set up this session-to-session mapping for you using the common URL that you’re using to run your tests. You'll be able to:
- Validate a problem and solution. Quickly determine if a friction point a contributor expresses in a UserTesting session is an edge case or a recurring issue across multiple users by referring to behavioral analytics in Quantum Metrics. Gather the data to back your recommendations.
- Quantify the impact and solve for scale. Is an issue worth the resource investment? Measure potential business impact using Quantum Metric, iterate on potential solutions in UserTesting, then test that the selected solution solves the issue at scale using Quantum Metric.
- Get cross-functional buy-in. Bridge pre-launch qualitative studies with post-launch quantitative analysis by creating seamless workflows across multiple data sources (UserTesting + Quantum Metric). This research continuity drives alignment between data and customer insight-driven teams.
How to Set It Up
- First, go to the Settings of your UserTesting account and then Integrations. Enable the Quantum Metric integration. Note: This integration will only work if you have a Quantum Metric account.
Build and launch your test in UserTesting as you normally would. Quantum Metric must be installed on your website in order for the integration with UserTesting to work. When your sessions are completed, go to the Sessions tab of your results. You will find a Watch on Quantum Metric link below each completed session.
By clicking Watch on Quantum Metric, you will be taken to your Quantum Metric account. The session replay in Quantum Metric will automatically open for the UserTesting session selected.
You’ll discover how the user in the session interacted on the website, but you may not be able to determine why they behaved that way. The UserTesting session that appears in your Quantum Metric replays will provide verbal context from the user on why they interacted on your website as they did.
- When you drill down into a user's session, you'll discover how that user interacted on the site, but you may not be able to determine why they behaved that way. The UserTesting session that appears in your Quantum Metric replays will provide verbal context from the user on why they interacted on your website as they did.
Need more information? Read these related articles.
Want to learn more about this topic? Check out our University courses.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.