Use these steps to export a Heatmap (Click Test tasks or Screenshot Click Testing questions).
✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
- Go to the Results section of your study.
- Select Ratios & Responses in the left menu.
- Find the Click Test task or Screenshot Click Testing question in the left menu.
- Click Results. The Heatmap appears.
- Click Export .
- Choose the file format from the drop-down to begin the download.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.