Use these steps to integrate EnjoyHQ with your UserZoom account. For more information on EnjoyHQ, check out the Enjoy HQ Help Center and the How to integrate EnjoyHQ with UserZoom in the UserZoom Academy or review the available courses in the Enjoy HQ Academy.
✅ Plan Availability: All plans (when purchased)
👥 User roles:
UserZoom: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
EnjoyHQ: Amin access required
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
On this page:
About EnjoyHQ integration
- Integrating EnjoyHQ with your UserZoom account allows you to sync Clips from your UserZoom Account to an EnjoyHQ workspace.
- You can authorize the integration and choose which clips get synced in EnjoyHQ by selecting a time range in the past to sync Clips (For example, the last month).
- We highly recommend a UserZoom Owner perform this integration so that all clips from all UserZoom Teams are synced.
- All clips belonging to shared studies (non-private) are synced to EnjoyHQ.
- After the integration is enabled, clips are available in EnjoyHQ:
- Clips are converted to an individual EnjoyHQ document.
- Each clip’s video snippet is embedded in the resulting document.
- Clips include the following metadata:
- UZ Study ID
- UZ Study name
- UZ Study type
- Clip ID
- Clip name
- Clip description
- Clip creation date
- Clip duration
- Clip transcript
- Date of the session/study (when the video was collected)
- UZ Participant ID
- Participant Alias (if applicable)
- UZ Segment ID
Integrate EnjoyHQ to your UserZoom account
- In EnjoyHQ, go to Data > Integrations.
- Select UserZoom.
- Click Connect with UserZoom. This takes you to the UserZoom login screen.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click Log in.
- Select the account to integrate from the Account access drop-down.
- Click Next.
- Choose the start date to sync your UserZoom study clips:
- 1 month ago
- 3 months ago
- 6 months ago
- 1 year ago
- Custom: DD/MM/YYYY
- The beginning of time
- Click Authorize.
Manage clips in EnjoyHQ
- After setting the start date to sync your UserZoom clips, they appear in EnjoyHQ as Documents for you to include in your Studies and Stories.
- Learn more in the How to integrate EnjoyHQ with UserZoom in UserZoom Academy.
How do I create a clip in UserZoom?
Refer to Create and edit video clips.
Where are my clips? I integrated accounts but no data was synchronized.
- At this time, the integration only supports UserZoom clips from open UserZoom workspaces.
- Clips shared from a UserZoom account with privacy settings activated:
- Clips can only be viewed when logged in to the UserZoom platform.
- For teammates to view the clip in EnjoyHQ, they have to log in to the UserZoom platform.
- Check your privacy settings.
- Need support with your UserZoom account, we're here to help! Contact us.
Are clip transcripts available and/or searchable?
Is UserZoom planning to sync whole recordings, not just clips?
Not currently. We're working to make the integration more powerful and useful, and feedback is a gift that we love to receive. Please reach out to your account team to pass along your thoughts, needs, or concerns.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.