✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
In order for a participant to skip a question based on their answer to previous questions:
- Enable the Advanced Screener. (Not available for Basic Usability Tests and Moderated studies.)
- Configure your screener (steps above).
- Hover over the screener question you'd like to skip.
- Click Add Conditions .
- Click Add Condition .
- In the Please select question... drop-down, select Screener.
- Choose the question from the list that your condition is based on.
- In the Please select answer... drop-down, select the answer for your condition.
- Click Save.
- Always test your Study to make sure it is working as you'd like.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.