Use these steps to trigger a Site Intercept or Feedback Tab on specific pages.
✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
- When your Site Intercept or Feedback Tab codes are added to all pages of your website, you can set them to trigger (or appear) on specific pages.
- Only URLs added to the list and URLs that begin with these URLs show the Site Intercept or Feedback Tab.
- URLs that don't begin with the URLs defined won't show the intercept, even if the code is on the page.
- If you set the Site Intercept to trigger on the landing page of your site, it will trigger on all pages on your site with the code implemented. For example:
- Your website URL is www.exampleaddress.com.
- You allow the Site Intercept or Feedback Tab to trigger on www.exampleaddress.com.
- As long as the code is implemented on them, these sub-sites will also trigger the Site Intercept or Feedback Tab:
To trigger a Site Intercept or Feedback Tab on specific pages, follow these steps:
- Go to the Study Builder section of your study.
- Click Settings in the left menu.
- Select Security & Controls.
- Scroll to the Intercept Pages section.
- In the Allow site intercept and/or feedback tab only on the following pages: box, add the URLs where you'd like the Site Intercept or Feedback Tab to trigger.
- Insert each URL on a separate line.
- There's a 6000 character limit.
- Click Save.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.