Use these steps to restrict domains that trigger a Site Intercept or a Feedback Tab.
✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
By restricting domains that trigger a Site Intercept or a Feedback Tab, you can control the domains where they appear.
To restrict domains that trigger a Site Intercept or a Feedback Tab, follow these steps:
- Go to the Study Builder section of your study.
- Click Settings in the left menu.
- Select Security & Controls.
- Scroll to Domains allowed to host intercept code.
- In the Lauch site intercept and/or feedback tab only on the following domains: box, enter the domains that can trigger your Site Intercept or Feedback tab.
- Add each domain on a separate line.
- Only domains entered (including their sub-domains) trigger the Site Intercept or Feedback tab.
- Click Save.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.