Learn how to find and understand Rank Order (Drag & Drop) question results.
✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
On this page:
About Rank Order (Drag & Drop) question results
- Find data collected by Rank Order (Drag & Drop) questions in the Results section of your study.
- There are various charts and tables available to view results.
- The chart below shows the total score obtained by each item.
- This score is a sum of the points it gets from each participant. For example, in a rank order question with 6 ranking points:
- Items ranked First = 6 points
- Items ranked Second = 5 points
- Items ranked Third = 4 points
- Items ranked Fourth = 3 points
- Items ranked Fifth = 2 points
- Items ranked Sixth = 1 point
- The Answers table shows the ranking order percentage of participant answers for each item in each position.
- The number in parenthesis is the number of times that participants placed that item in the position.
- Headers explained:
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th: The ranking positions for each answer.
- Mean: The average position of the item in the total ranking.
- Stdev: Standard deviation is the difference between the value of an observation and the mean.
- Score: The total score of each item.
- Count: The total number of participants who responded.
The Rank table shows items included in each ranking position in descending order.
The Comments table shows comments given by participants when a comments box is enabled for the question.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.