Use these steps to view question images as thumbnails.
✅ Plan Availability: All Plans
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, Researchers, and Collaborators
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
On this page:
Find thumbnails in Results
- In the Study Builder, you can add images to your questions.
- In the Results section of your study, you can see images added to your questions as a small thumbnail to the right of the question text.
When the image is clicked, you can:
- See an enlarged version of the image.
- Use the thumbnail carousel to view other images for the same question (if more than one image).
- To move between thumbnails, you can:
- Click the Left or Right Arrows on the screen.
- Press the Left or Right Arrow Keys on your keyboard.
- To close the thumbnail modal window, click anywhere outside of the enlarged thumbnail or the carousel modal window.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.