Latest innovations and new features help empower teams to tap into insights from new audiences and scale human insights internally with flexibility and guidance.
Here's a brief video overview of the updates:
- Seamlessly get feedback from even more audiences with the improved Invite Network. Invite Network now utilizes our seamless desktop recorder and enables your contributors to launch into a test directly from a link—allowing anyone to start taking tests on the UserTesting platform.
- Available on all Flex plan subscriptions and for Professional and Premium subscriptions.
- Filter test templates in the gallery using UserTesting’s defined list of categories. Uncover templates that help accomplish your goals, like optimizing conversion, engaging your audience, and more.
- Available on all plans.
Usage and History Dashboard Updates
- Gain additional Admin visibility into the Usage and History Dashboard by understanding when your account is approaching flex usage or is already consuming flex usage. Better understand when and how to take action based on Session Unit consumption.
- Unlock additional reporting and analysis capabilities with the CSV export on the Usage and History Dashboard. Export session data to conduct further analysis in Google Sheets and Excel.
- Available for Admins on all Flex plan subscriptions.
New UserTesting University Content
- Discover new resources for learning through UserTesting University.
- Grow your skillset with on-demand training courses:
- Drive more scalable and efficient research practices
- Courses based on your job role
- Courses based on your goals (use cases)
- Find best practice tips in the Knowledgebase with these articles:
- Which Panel Should I Choose to Recruit Contributors?
- When to Use Each Type of Test in the UserTesting Platform
- Avoiding Bias When Collecting Feedback
- UserTesting Analytics and Visualizations: Overview
- Choosing Templates for Your Design and Development Process
- Join live instructor training with new Customer Labs, like UserTesting for Product (January 20th).
- Available for all UserTesting customers.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.