Embed and watch a UserTesting clip, highlight reel, or session video in your Miro boards.
The UserTesting integration for Miro is available on the following subscriptions:
|Flex plan||Seat-based plan|
|Essentials ✓||Startup ✓|
|Advanced ✓||Professional ✓|
|Ultimate ✓||Premium ✓|
On this page:
About the Miro Integration
- Miro is an online whiteboard and collaboration tool that gives teams the ability to share findings, flexibly communicate ideas, and pull media from other sources onto one canvas.
- Embedding a UserTesting clip, highlight reel, or session video in Miro allows you to bring customer insight into your whiteboard sessions, making feedback more accessible and actionable throughout your organization.
- Combined with Miro’s templates, teams can establish repeatable and replicable processes to ensure customer insights are collected consistently across projects and that the right activities are prioritized based on customer needs, preferences, and behaviors.
For a quick look at how it works, view our video.
Enable the Integration
First, go to the Settings of your UserTesting account and then Integrations. Enable the Miro integration. Note: This integration will only work if you have a Miro account.
- A Miro administrator should log into Miro and enable the UserTesting integration from their Miro Settings > Apps > Manage apps screen. Learn more about Miro app management in the Miro Help Center.
- A Miro user who pastes a link to a UserTesting video for the first time can request an admin to turn on the User Testing integration. The admin will receive a request via email and can enable the integration in the Miro settings as noted above.
Copy link from UserTesting
- Open the UserTesting clip, highlight reel, or session video that you’d like to embed.
- Select “...” icon next to the clip to open the share modal.
- Select Copy link.
Embed UserTesting in Miro
- Open a new or existing Miro board.
- Paste the UserTesting URL where you’d like to embed your clip, highlight reel, or video.
- Select Connect, and login to your UserTesting Dashboard. Only the user who has added the video link needs to authenticate the link for the first time. Following authentication, every user on the board can view the content.
- Choose Allow Access when prompted.
Upon successful authentication, there will be a video preview and additional information, including video title and description. Now you can watch customer feedback videos with your teammates to ensure everyone is on the same page.
Want to learn more? Check out these Knowledgebase articles...
Prefer a short video? Check out our University courses...
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.