Use these steps to troubleshoot issues with completing the Moderated Tech Check.
✅ Plan Availability: All Plans
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, Researchers, and Collaborators
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
On this page:
About the Moderated Tech Check
- The Tech Check verifies the audio, microphone, camera, and network to ensure everything works as expected during your moderated session.
- If your participant is experiencing issues, you can send them this link.
- Moderators and Notetakers see a more scaled-down version of the Tech Check than participants.
- If the participant is on a company network and/or computer, their IT department might need to whitelist some domains.
- Ask them to:
- Try without the VPN.
- Connect to another network.
- Use another computer.
Help Center articles
- Troubleshooting sound issues
- My camera is not working
- Troubleshooting: Slow or weak internet connection
- Enable cookies in Chrome
- Clear browser cache in Chrome
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.