Learn about effectiveness in Tree Tests.
✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
- When one or more nodes in a Tree are set up as success items, the Results for Tree Tests show:
- Participant status: Success or Non success
- If they selected I don't know
- You can see if the participants went:
- Directly to an answer (direct path - indicated with bright colors)
- If they navigated back or sideways in your tree before selecting their answer (indirect path - indicated with pale colors)
- Check out Configure a Tree Test task or a Tree Testing question to learn how to define success items.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.