Learn about filters available to analyze Tree Test results.
✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
On this page:
- Shows where participants started their path.
- It's the first item they clicked on in your tree.
- Shows how many participants clicked on an item.
- Multiple clicks made by the same participant are counted as one click.
- Shows how many times an item was clicked in total.
- Multiple clicks made by the same participant are counted separately.
- Non success
- I don't know
- Shows the participants that went directly to an answer
- For example, they didn't navigate backward or sideways through your tree.
Shows participants who navigated backward or sideways in your tree before selecting their answer.
- % (Percentage)
Hide items with no data
- Allows you to hide nodes that were not selected or clicked.
- This simplifies your analysis in case your tree is very large.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.