Understand how to analyze a Click Test. To create a Click Test, see configure a Click Test task or Screenshot Click Testing question or check out the Click Test course in UserZoom Academy.
✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
On this page:
Find Click Test results
- Go to the Results section of your study.
- Select Ratios & Responses in the menu on the left.
- Click Results under the Click Test task.
Data available in Click Test results
There are various charts and tables available. Learn more about these options below:
Click Test Summary
- The Click Test Summary is only available for Click Test tasks.
- The Click Test Summary shows this information:
The Heatmap gives you a visualization of your Click Test data that you can customize using these options:
Graph: Allows you to choose a different color scheme or style:
- Heat map
- Dark map
- Click map
Scope: Allows you to show only the desired clicks:
- All clicks
- 1st click
- 2nd click
- 3rd click
- 4th click and more
Preselected areas: Allows you to show success areas you previously defined. If the areas are visible, you can hover over to see:
- The number and percentage of participants who clicked on this area
- The number and percentage of clicks on this area
- The number of first clicks on this area
Average fold: Shows up to where the image was visible for most participants without scrolling
- This is dependant on their resolution.
- A horizontal line is shown on the image.
- The average fold provides crucial information to decide what content to put above the fold.
When you have one or more defined success areas, view how successful your participants were.
Click Areas Chart
- See the number of clicks per area out of the total number of clicks in the task.
- Depending on the settings of the Click Test, participants may be allowed to make more than 1 click.
These data tables are available for Click Tests:
Click Areas: This information is available for each click area:
- If it was a Success Area (if applicable)
- Total Clicks
- First Clicks
- Median Time to First Click
- Click Effectiveness (if applicable): The number and percentage of participants with the status of Success and Non Success.
Participants: This information is available for each participant:
- Time Taken to complete the task
- Number of Clicks
- Time to First Click
- First Click Area
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential unless you request a follow-up.